|Introduction - Features - E-logger - Order - Distributor - Demo Disk - Manual - Screen Shots|
Total Plant Control Australasia Pty. Ltd. would like to confirm with
the present letter that the LMS2000 and all related products have been
tested successfully for year 2000.
As outlined in the following Year 2000 test criteriae, the LMS2000 and related systems will correctly process date specific data across the 1st of January 2000 threshold.
LMS2000 and related software products meet the following conditions :
* The product stores and calculates dates in 4 digit format for all internal procedures.
* In some cases, the software displays or accepts input in a 2 digit format but is automatically converted and stored in a 4 digit format.
* The product will correctly perform leap year calculations (e.g. report from 05/10/1998 until 06/02/2001)
* Although MSDOS Version of the LMS2000 has also been tested successfully for the Year 2000, we can not guarantee that MS DOS Operating System itself will still be existing. Therefore, we invite our current DOS customers to upgrade to the latest MS-Windows Version (V2.9c) prior to the Y2000 threshold.
* The product stores and calculates dates in 2 digit format for all internal procedures.
* The internal clock system of the E-logger is in 2 digit format and dates (current system time & date) will always be displayed in 2 digit format.
* The E-logger does not perform and analysis/report
* The TIME & DATE stamp(s) reported to the LMS2000 (via RS232 Update Procedure) is automatically converted to a 4 digit date before being stored in the LMS2000 system .
* None of the used Dallas iButtons (DS1990,DS1920,DS1996) retain any dates whatsoever.
Please note :
All reference to "date" refer to using either 2 or 4 digit for the YEAR portion of the date. This testing criteria does not constitute either an expressed or implied warranty or certifications and excludes the host computer's ability to "survive" the Year 2000. In no event shall TOTAL PLANT CONTROL, or anyone else involved in the creation and production of this software be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages.