You are invited to submit 1,000-word papers on the topic of An Ethical Politics. Papers will be posted on this page, and discussion around the submissions will continue on the listserv sanssou. You can join sanssou by visiting http://sanssou.listbot.com.
There will be a face-to-face discussion around the contributions at 1pm on Saturday 31st March, Room 239, Old Arts Building, University of Melbourne. Contact Andy Blunden for further information.
1. Overview of Ethics, by Andy Blunden
2. Who Cares? Disability, Ethics and Caring , by John Foster
3. Some questions about Ethics and Organisations, by Fiona Clyne and Roger Wook
4. Ethical Politics and Money, by Anitra Nelson
5. Property, by Andy Blunden
6. Hegel's Ethics, by Paul Ashton